Nadia Buari's mother, Caddy Buari shared these photos of her daughter Nadia to 
wish her Happy Mother's Day. She captioned the photo:
I loved u from the moment i saw u. In u I saw all my hopes and dreams. I tried to teach u to believe in urself. I gave u wings and taught u how to fly the best way possible.. When the day came for u to solo, u spread ur magnificent wings and soared. With our shared dreams yet separate aspirations, u became everything I hoped a daughter to be.


How grateful I am that regardless of time and distance, u are still and will always be my daughter. Happy Mother's Day gorgeous..Being a woman is not an easy thing, and being a Mother is even more difficult but u make it appear so effortlessly.. U are by far, the greatest mum in the whole world. Love u so much.






No comments: