Make Money Inside your Bank account Online In Nigeria




I’ve been hearing so much about how Nigerians are making money online with nairalake.com but I just didn’t believe at first (though I’m still trying to get over this wrong thought of mine) because I’m a kind of person always cautious of all these Nigerian internet scamers a.k.a Street Boys.
I heard of Nairalake through a friend of mine and though she made some payment claims I didn’t see it with my eyes, to me she was just blabbing. I checked out the website at www.nairalake.com and though it was kind of convincing, I just kept saying NO to myself, this was sometime around November 2015.
Fast forward to February 2016, the thought of Nairalake became a burden on my mind so I decided to give it a try. I registered for a members account and made payment of #6,500 for my account license through Diamond Bank on the 3rd day of February 2016. After contacting the admin with my payment details my account became active the following day.

I try not to be desperate with such things. When my account became active I had to read through all the available walk-through and at the end I started working with the directions available through the Nairalake Members Panel, that part you see when you login to your account.
Lets cut the whole story short, Nairalake is not a scam. It is a legitimate website for well meaning Nigerians who want to start getting paid on the internet.
I promised to share my full experience at the start of this post and so I wont be holding back anything from you, including my payment details.
There are various marketing resources available within your Members section when you login to your account after purchasing a Member License, you have lot of options to choose from. I personally use facebook and twitter. I got my first #5,000 the following week, February 10 to be precise. I was paid through my bank account, there is a section within your Profile where you are asked to provide your bank details for payment purpose.
I received 10k on the 12th of February, more alerts came on the 16th, 18th, 23rd and 26th, today is a Sunday, by God’s grace I will be expecting another Referral earning tomorrow, Lol. My total earnings with Nairalake for now is 35k and it’s encouraging because I’m still in my first month.
From my experience Nairalake is genuine, it is a good website where you can make some money.

No comments: